When is there going to be a quick look on this??

#1 Posted by 1momosauky (209 posts) -

I am pretty excited about the review but I want to see it in action before I buy it. Anybody know of an ETA on when they are going to do a quicklook? or if they are going to do one at all?

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11129 posts) -

Maybe during The Big Live Live Show Live 3?

#3 Posted by EuanDewar (4965 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

Maybe during The Big Live Live Show Live 3?

DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE TIME/_PLACe

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -
#5 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1497 posts) -

@JJOR64: Ah I've been watching Arturo struggling away. This guys doing much better.

#6 Posted by Bane122 (794 posts) -

On ILM Jeff mentioned trying to get a QL for it up before Friday but wasn't sure it would happen or not.

#7 Posted by TooWalrus (13218 posts) -

I want an oompa loompa NOW!

#8 Posted by 1momosauky (209 posts) -

@JJOR64: thanks

#9 Posted by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -

@thegoldencat7 said:

@JJOR64: Ah I've been watching Arturo struggling away. This guys doing much better.

Rip is an actual Tekken player. Unlike Sabin. #Kappa

#10 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1497 posts) -

@JJOR64: Yeah I didn't know it was Rip cos' its not in the stream name. Hes pretty damn good. WNF/Big Two should be brilliant tonight.

#11 Posted by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -

@thegoldencat7 said:

@JJOR64: Yeah I didn't know it was Rip cos' its not in the stream name. Hes pretty damn good. WNF/Big Two should be brilliant tonight.

Yeah. I will probably miss Big Two due to work, but I should be able to catch WNF.

#12 Posted by DocHaus (1335 posts) -
#13 Posted by 1momosauky (209 posts) -

I want a noob perspective, the way the people on the stream are playing is no where near as bad as I will be.

#14 Posted by DocHaus (1335 posts) -

...then rent/borrow a copy and play it yourself? I don't know what else to say.

#15 Posted by lilbigsupermario (842 posts) -

So far in all of the reviews that I've read or watched online, they always mention the one main problem is that the game doesn't really cater to casual players. Meaning, if you're a newcomer to the Tekken series and you don't plan to spend time practicing or learning the system, then you won't be able to enjoy it that much since online players will just kill you at every mistake you make.

But if you're planning to spend time to learn the system and the extensive move/combo list, then I think it'll be a rewarding experience for you and go for the game :)

And the Quick look for this is already up :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.