Tekken x Street Fighter Bosses

#1 Posted by footch (9 posts) -

Azazel As Final Boss: It would be interesting to see teams of two beat up such a character in the game because we have seen that tekken characters beat up Azazel in Tekken 6 but have not seen street fighter characters beat up a character as large as this in any street fighter game.Maybe Nancy from Tekken 6 could act as a sub boss as well rather than a bonus fighter.

#2 Posted by pepperzz (160 posts) -

Jesus your text is so large I don't even understand it.

#3 Edited by footch (9 posts) -

I am actually saying, what do you think should be bosses for Tekken x Street Fighter? - Azazel?

#4 Posted by mtcantor (947 posts) -

HEY GUYS ARE WE TALKING IN BIG TEXT HERE?

#5 Posted by footch (9 posts) -

Sorry about that, I did not know that the font used is too big. But getting to the subject, I just want to see how we can use street fighter characters to beat Azazel because I am able to used Jin Kazama and Armor King to beat Azazel in Tekken 6 for arena, time attack and arcade mode.

Coz, I guess, this may be a very difficult character.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.