Someone Felt the Rich, Textured Fiction of Tekken Was Worthy of a Major Motion Picture

• 121 results
#101 Posted by Hampe (174 posts) -

Wait wait wait wait here now for a moment. This movie is old news. HOWEVER....

THIS ONE HOLY FUCK. Dai Sato!? Hey I feel like this summer is going to be a blast when it comes to Tekken movies.
#102 Posted by jamesisaacs (220 posts) -

Should have stuck to the original script instead of creating this alternate take with stupid romance love interest and no ogre etc...

#103 Posted by FLStyle (4576 posts) -
@Hampe said:

" Wait wait wait wait here now for a moment. This movie is old news. HOWEVER....

THIS ONE HOLY FUCK. Dai Sato!? Hey I feel like this summer is going to be a blast when it comes to Tekken movies. "
That looks amazing.
#104 Posted by Legend (2649 posts) -
@Hampe said:

" Wait wait wait wait here now for a moment. This movie is old news. HOWEVER....

THIS ONE HOLY FUCK. Dai Sato!? Hey I feel like this summer is going to be a blast when it comes to Tekken movies. "
Yeah, I saw that one last year. It was bad, but I still found it entertaining. Didn't know this new one existed, however. It looks like it might actually be.. *gasp* a good TEKKEN movie!
#105 Posted by ruffedgz (117 posts) -

Oh gosh.. I see another TANG video coming soon for this one Ryan?? Yea??

;)
#106 Posted by PenguinDust (12450 posts) -

I thought the Dead or Alive movie wasn't so bad.  Don't get me wrong it was a bad movie, but it was tolerable in that it knew the whole concept was ridiculous so it just ran with the stupidity.  Of course, some of the heroines were lacking a bit in cleavage compared to their digital counterparts.  Nature isn't as giving as our imaginations.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the next episode of TANG for Tekken.  
#107 Posted by Altersparck (70 posts) -

Maybe we'll luck out and the entire cast gets thrown into one volcano. Or several.

#108 Posted by harinosho (593 posts) -

this is a very bad movie. watched and hated though its better than that king of fighters piece of shit which had a common review of being a waste of an hour or so minutes

#109 Posted by lockon_one (93 posts) -

yeah movie was plain BS. Katsuhiro Harada (the Tekken guy) stated in twitter that they were consulted regarding the film. the film looked worse that jean Claude Van Damme's Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat Annihilation, DOA and the almost non-existent King of Fighters film. kazuya crying, nina and anna looking like ugly milfs sharing the bed with kazuya as well, heihachi the weakling, jack hammers, kazuya raping jun, steve bein friends with jun, dragunov looking like a homo, making the tournament look like pro wrestling gimmickry with spandex and all, countless of other non canon BS i saw when i watched the film.

hope the upcoming CG film would do really great. but i rather see Tekken X Street Fighting and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 living to its hype.
#110 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11473 posts) -

If this leads to the return of TANG or WUTANG, I don't really care how bad it is.

#111 Posted by hermes (1370 posts) -

The movie was bad... Not "MK:  Annihilation" or "Chun-Li" bad, but nevertheless.

At least, it gives Ryan further material for new episodes of TANG, and that is a good thing, right?
#112 Posted by MforMaverick (119 posts) -
@lockon_one:  Dude, your post made me laugh. "Nina and Anna looking like ugly milfs." LMAO, priceless. 
#113 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

I love that Shang Tsung is now Heihachi.

#114 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1365 posts) -

go go gadget excitement? :D
#115 Posted by spazmaster666 (1965 posts) -

Yeah cause we all know that the Tekkan anime was awesome right? So a live action version MUST be a good idea, right? <_<

#116 Posted by SHAKIRALOVER (51 posts) -

I've seen it it's been 'out' for a while, it's garbage.
#117 Posted by advent_crash (34 posts) -

I actually saw this already and the fight scenes were pretty solid and I enjoyed it. Its a god awful terrible movie but I could see a small light in a dark place.

#118 Posted by Sanj (2352 posts) -
@Hampe said:

Yeah, this looks awesome. 
#119 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -

Didn't this already happen?

#120 Posted by Morden2261 (277 posts) -

Wow, this looks really good!  And by "really good" I mean absolutely TERRIBLE!

#121 Posted by ddensel (371 posts) -

This ain't no game!

#122 Posted by Hawk456 (133 posts) -

It has to be good - rather than messing aroun with the movie theater politics, they're bringing it straight to your Blu ray player! 

That means this is on par with recent Steven Segal and Van Damme movies... not to mention Little Mermaid 3 and Lion King 2 and who here at Giantbomb hasn't watched those a thousand times this week!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.