wat is the cheapest boss in tekken ever made?

#1 Posted by leonardonvk (23 posts) -

wat do u think was the cheapest boss ever?

#2 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

You posted a "oh, come on" post only 2 minutes after the op? You should wait at LEAST an hour before you do something like that, if you do it at all. If i was a moderator i'd probably lock this for impatiance and spamming

#3 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -
AgentJ said:
"You posted a "oh, come on" post only 2 minutes after the op? You should wait at LEAST an hour before you do something like that, if you do it at all. If i was a moderator i'd probably lock this for impatiance and spamming"

#4 Posted by Drebin_893 (2906 posts) -
#5 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -

Dude, I dunno, I just know there's a fucking kung-fu Bear in Tekken. He's pretty cool.

#6 Posted by Sticky_Pennies (2019 posts) -
leonardonvk said:
"AnimZero said:
"Dude, I dunno, I just know there's a fucking kung-fu Bear in Tekken. He's pretty cool."
huh?! kuma?! how can u like kuma?!"
He's a goddamned bear! He's awesome.
#7 Posted by FlipperDesert (2082 posts) -
#8 Posted by JJOR64 (18940 posts) -

Seth.... oh wait, that's Street Fighter.  I really don't remember the bosses in Tekken.

#9 Posted by iAmJohn (6114 posts) -

Is Tekken the only game you like or something?  And is there a reason you can't spell?

#10 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -

All because all bosses are noobs.

Play a real fighting 3d game such as Virtua Fighter.

#11 Posted by iAmJohn (6114 posts) -
leonardonvk said:
"i never will play a game without story mode."
Right, because the Tekken series has such a deep, intricate, and interesting story that is in some way comprehensible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.