Telltale Store 50% off sale for Wallace & Gromit buyers

#1 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -

Just thought people might be interested in knowing that Telltale is giving a 50% discount on everything in the Telltale Store when you buy Wallace & Gromit (excluding the game itself; however, you do get a 15% discount on that) to commemorate the launch of the game. It's even more of a steal for Europeans since you get to pay in dollars.

I personally got myself Wallace & Gromit (obviously) and those two Sam & Max seasons I've been holding off on buying for... I dunno, years now?

See, SuperMooseman? I don't need your stinkin' free games!

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13195 posts) -

What's that Axersia? SuperMooseman pirates PC games? K, thx!

Seriously though, I love me some Wallace & Gromit, but I don't really enjoy Telltales games, or point-and-click adventures much at all. I bought Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People (but you can play too) and didn't have much fun with it. I'll pass this time.

#3 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -
TooWalrus said:
"What's that Axersia? SuperMooseman pirates PC games? K, thx!Seriously though, I love me some Wallace & Gromit, but I don't really enjoy Telltales games, or point-and-click adventures much at all. I bought Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People (but you can play too) and didn't have much fun with it. I'll pass this time."
Hmmm... good point. Maybe I shouldn't have bought 3 seasons worth of games and start smaller...

Oh well, I did play the Bone games long ago and those were alright -- if not a bit too easy.

Anyway, I'm off to play Sam & Max 101.
#4 Posted by MattyFTM (14383 posts) -
Miniman said:
"So these coupons work on multiple purchases or can I only buy one game?"
Everything you buy in the same purchase as Wallace and Gromit will be 50% off (appart from W&G it'self). So yeah, you can get as many games half price as you want, as long as you buy them at the same time as Wallace & Gromit.

And also, this is a great deal, anyone who ignores it is an chazmooley.
#5 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

I bought the rest of Sam & Max Season 2 (I played it on Gametap initially, but got the free episode with my Wallace & Gromit preorder) and the Strong Bad Sings CD. Great deal, and I'm gonna start on Wallace & Gromit later tonight.

#6 Edited by nuclearswan (2 posts) -

New Sale at www.telltalegames.com:

Any Telltale game for $5. Code: WJ4-L58-MDY-SNK

ENDS June 17, 2009.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.