Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 03, 2009

The first Tenchu game to arrive on the Nintendo Wii, Tenchu: Shadow Assassins is the fourth game in the main series. Players once again reprise the roles of Rikimaru and Ayame in this stealth ninja action game.

Oh man, I feel great right now.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

Edited By Arkthemaniac

Hey peoples of the world. I'm here to talk about myself, because it's the cool thing to do.

So check this out. I am officially going to be performing at Disney World the week of Spring Break with my school. It cost a lot of money (865 bucks, hefty fee), but I'm excited to be able to go. I'm actually in a group that won national champions a while back. Gonna be fun. Also, another group at my school may be performing there with music I wrote. Well, it's actually "Get Ready" by the Temptations/Rare Earth, but I wrote all the backup stuff for it. I feel accomplished. Also, funny story . . . my choir teacher wrote the story for an issue of Iron Man at some point in his life. He's done everything, including being shot and stabbed with screwdrivers. Also, my AP theory teacher's favorite band is Tool. Bizarre stuff.

I just finished Tenchu: Shadow Assassins for Wii, and I mean just finished it. Literally half an hour ago. I absolutely loved it. Anyone who loves good stealth gameplay or a good story shoulod give this a look. The game ends with a spectacular bang. Just don't watch after the credits. Damn cliffhangers. I hope they make a sequel, though, because the game was awesome.

Well, that's all for now. Tired. See ya.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Hey peoples of the world. I'm here to talk about myself, because it's the cool thing to do.

So check this out. I am officially going to be performing at Disney World the week of Spring Break with my school. It cost a lot of money (865 bucks, hefty fee), but I'm excited to be able to go. I'm actually in a group that won national champions a while back. Gonna be fun. Also, another group at my school may be performing there with music I wrote. Well, it's actually "Get Ready" by the Temptations/Rare Earth, but I wrote all the backup stuff for it. I feel accomplished. Also, funny story . . . my choir teacher wrote the story for an issue of Iron Man at some point in his life. He's done everything, including being shot and stabbed with screwdrivers. Also, my AP theory teacher's favorite band is Tool. Bizarre stuff.

I just finished Tenchu: Shadow Assassins for Wii, and I mean just finished it. Literally half an hour ago. I absolutely loved it. Anyone who loves good stealth gameplay or a good story shoulod give this a look. The game ends with a spectacular bang. Just don't watch after the credits. Damn cliffhangers. I hope they make a sequel, though, because the game was awesome.

Well, that's all for now. Tired. See ya.
    Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Gizmo

Sure...

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb

That's pretty cool, man!

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I don't remember typing this!

God, I was tired last night. And yes, it was tiredness.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.