Hey guys I'm dumb can you help me?

#1 Posted by GigaMunch (98 posts) -

Hey guys I'm GigaMunch and I'm lazy and partially retarded and I was wondering if someone could post a step by step process to hooking up a 360 controller to Tera. I can pay you no money and give you anything but my thanks in return. Thank fellow Bomb Squad members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by Dredlockz (346 posts) -

Ah, it needs to be a special controller, not every 360 controller works with your PC.

It needs to be one of those controllers that have a cable, not the cordless ones, or the one were the cord detaches.

I bought mine in gamestop, it says there in the box that it can be PC compatible.

#3 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I feel your retarded pain brother.

#4 Edited by SMTDante89 (2577 posts) -

You need a wired 360 controller, and I don't mean using one of those charge and play kits, this is pretty much what you're after. Don't get the one that says it's for Windows, these work just fine and are cheaper.

#5 Posted by alanm26v5 (449 posts) -

There are wireless USB adapters too if you already have a wireless 360 pad, although I heard they are getting harder to find.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.