Post Your Character!

#1 Posted by Hunkadunkasaurus (166 posts) -

Let's see everyone's TERA toons! My current main is an super adorable Popori priest! Lookit those chubby cheeks...

Abku is serious popo.

And yes, the rabcoon choice was, at least subconsciously, inspired by the QL. Also... Rabcoon.

Also, I took a screencap that is my current wallpaper. Suitable for your desktop too, if you like!

My TERA character, Abku, at the Isle of Dawn
#2 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Dayum Abku  

#3 Posted by stenchlord (233 posts) -

Elven Lancer

#4 Posted by Demoskinos (15156 posts) -

@stenchlord: DEM GLASSES.

#5 Posted by stenchlord (233 posts) -

@Demoskinos: Glass dem be.

#6 Posted by Andorski (5366 posts) -

What are the stats on dem glasses?

#7 Posted by stenchlord (233 posts) -

Nothing, they're just costume pieces. I just like how they look on my character :P

#8 Posted by Castiel (2742 posts) -

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

#9 Posted by newhaap (439 posts) -

Pukyuk (pronounced pook-yook) the Cuddly Slayer!

#11 Posted by thisisalan (60 posts) -

Valens, Popori sorcerer. Currently wearing some suitably ridiculous clothing.

#12 Posted by IAmNotBatman (656 posts) -

Came for the questionable adult-kids, left disappointed.

#13 Posted by Marz (5671 posts) -

i don't play anymore but this was my guy.

#14 Edited by ESREVER (2698 posts) -

My two characters on the Basilisk server. Today was my last day for the free month, so I jumped in and snagged some photos for yall.

Black haired lady is my 31 priest, Macey.

White haired lady is my 20 Archer, Noeru.

#15 Posted by Lamashtu (255 posts) -

My 60 sorcerer, unsurprisingly, "Lamashtu," similarly rocking the meganekko look.

#16 Posted by Rattle618 (1456 posts) -

Let`s see who has the balls to post their pedo-fairy.

#18 Edited by Rattle618 (1456 posts) -

@PollySMPS: Good for you, now you have an excuse when people give you shit about playing a naked child. Everyone nows the truth though.

#19 Posted by EXTomar (4951 posts) -

Not that I have a Tera character but I must say something: I think there is a distinct lack of "non-armor accent parts" like glasses in a lot of games. We need more games that feature ways to change the character's appearance without modifying stats, armor slots or painting over armor.

#20 Posted by Grissefar (2830 posts) -

@MongoosePL said:

Let's see everyone's TERA toons! My current main is an super adorable Popori priest! Lookit those chubby cheeks...

Abku is serious popo.

And yes, the rabcoon choice was, at least subconsciously, inspired by the QL. Also... Rabcoon.

Also, I took a screencap that is my current wallpaper. Suitable for your desktop too, if you like!

My TERA character, Abku, at the Isle of Dawn

@thisisalan said:

Valens, Popori sorcerer. Currently wearing some suitably ridiculous clothing.

Wow really cute pets there. I wish more games let you play just a sick cute animal.

#21 Edited by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

In before Sexy Children.

Damn, Too late.

#23 Posted by Anund (940 posts) -

@PollySMPS said:

@Rattle618: The only truth we all "nows" is Rattle618 is just the cutest widdle archer in all of Tera world, yes he is. Yes he is.

We also "nows" that he has a very strange definition of the word "naked." Ohhhh wait wait wait, you're doing that cool internet guy exaggeration thing the other cool internet kids do to try and make the other person look worse. Right, okay okay.

It's the internet and we all "nows" you have people to impress with your "hey guys look, I'm saying it too" programming, general negative attitude, and preconceived notions given to you by others to act upon. You kids and your Maddoxes and Angry Video Game nerds, I tell ya. It's the only way to fit in. I went to high school ten years ago though, I "nows" how it is.

Guess you shut him up, eh ;) Nice job!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.