So, how is this game now ?

#1 Edited by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -

Me and a few friends are looking for a new mmo to play and I noticed this game went free 2 play awhile ago.
I remember people not being that hot on it when it came out but i was wondering if it had changed at all
since release and if anyone here stills plays it ?

#2 Edited by Humanity (9299 posts) -

@toxicfruit: I haven't played in a while but when I did play shortly after it went F2P I thought it was a competent MMORPG with a cool art style. It doesn't do anything terribly new or exciting but the game is pretty solid on it's own.

It's free to play so you and your friends don't have a lot to lose except a bit of time. Be prepared for a long download though, I think the game ended up being over 40gb's installed.

#3 Posted by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -

@humanity: Damn that is a big download, but thanks for the reply !

#4 Posted by TobbRobb (4654 posts) -

@toxicfruit: All the questing and leveling is generic and boring as fuck. But I think the combat in boss or dungeon encounters are among the most fun mmo experiences I've had. Too bad it takes a while to get there lvl20~.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.