Over a period of time?

#2 Posted by Sanity (1890 posts) -

Not that i can tell.

#3 Posted by fentonalpha (819 posts) -

Not currently....maybe not ever.

#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@endless_void said:
Over a period of time?
He is mainly there to buy your stuff. The main thing of the game is to make your own stuff. 
#5 Posted by Shadowsquire (362 posts) -

I would imagine that's something they are going to patch into the game later. From what I've heard, they actually released it a month ahead of shedule. So everything isn't completely finished yet.

#6 Posted by azrailx (238 posts) -

no, sure it will update

#7 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -

I just use him as a trash bin. I had made a tiny hole next to my house that I kept throwing all the useless shit I picked up while mining and would just fill the hole back up so I didn't accidentally fall into it and pick it all back up. Then I discovered that if you drag and drop items into the store guy he will buy it from you. So even if you don't get anything for it, at least you don't have a bunch of shit laying around.

#8 Posted by MrCandleguy (822 posts) -
@crusader8463 said:
I just use him as a trash bin. I had made a tiny hole next to my house that I kept throwing all the useless shit I picked up while mining and would just fill the hole back up so I didn't accidentally fall into it and pick it all back up. Then I discovered that if you drag and drop items into the store guy he will buy it from you. So even if you don't get anything for it, at least you don't have a bunch of shit laying around.
Omg, totally didn't know that. What a help.
#9 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -
@AmonHouston: You're welcome.
#10 Posted by Metalman781 (84 posts) -

Im still waiting on that happy ending from the nurse!

#11 Posted by sjolle (165 posts) -

the merchant only have what you see in his inventory and it will not hange over time or on anny conditions of house room sice interaction etc.

my thought are that maybe during a update they MAYBE add some more items to the difrent NPC's but its only my speculations tho =)

#12 Posted by Getz (2986 posts) -

@Metalman781: She doesn't give them!

#13 Posted by sjolle (165 posts) -

@Metalman781 said:

Im still waiting on that happy ending from the nurse!

don't we all ;D ?

#14 Posted by Metalman781 (84 posts) -

I still better get that happy ending lol

#15 Posted by Son_of_Nun (10 posts) -

With the latest update, and maybe depending on your status in the game, the merchant has changed his inventory. Several new items were added to the game overall, and his inventory was probably changed to reflect that. So he now has fewer empty spots.

Apparently we are going to see increases to his inventory with updates. I assume the other merchants will get more inventory as well...if I can keep them alive...

#16 Posted by endless_void (706 posts) -
@Son_of_Nun said:

With the latest update, and maybe depending on your status in the game, the merchant has changed his inventory. Several new items were added to the game overall, and his inventory was probably changed to reflect that. So he now has fewer empty spots.

Apparently we are going to see increases to his inventory with updates. I assume the other merchants will get more inventory as well...if I can keep them alive...

Alrighty cool thanks for the update!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.