Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Terraria

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released May 16, 2011

The first major 2D entry into the world of "open world" sandbox action-adventure games, Terraria is inspired by 16-bit platformers and allows players to mine for ores, craft new equipment, and fight monstrous bosses in a large procedurally-generated world.

New boss added, also: last week's update.

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

Anybody run into King Slime yet? Looks fucking crazy. After last week's update, I booted up Terraria this weekend and got hooked all over again. 

I'd kinda put the game on hold since I stalled out at gold tier gear. Couldn't get Eye of Cthulhu killed before sunrise, either. 

In short order, I busted open a shadow orb that gave me the ball 'o hurt and immediately summoned the Eater of Worlds. After making short work of the Eater of Worlds and getting a buttload of Demonite I was pretty much right back in it. Currently torn between hitting the jungle and getting hellstone. Whenever I get frustrated with one, I'll bounce back to the other.

I like the addition of vanity items, and the indication that they're going to be adding more bosses in the months to come.  

Totally have a bunny head and a fish bowl, too.
    owl_of_minerva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By owl_of_minerva

Yeah I've enjoyed the game a lot but am waiting for more substantial content that what was last added. Need new environments or goals now that I've got most of the best equipment and beat Skeletron.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

King Slime is dope.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By SSully

Go for the jungle. Make yourself a jungle grappling hook or whatever it is called. I just started a new character and world and lets just say it is a real bitch not having my jungle grappling hook.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Origina1Penguin

ZOMG!

"King Slime" boss

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.