New Terraria Server (1.1)

#1 Edited by BlindRapture (106 posts) -

I rented a dedicated Terraria server for me and a few friends and thought it would be fun to open it up to the outside world.

Freshly created Large Map, 8 Player Limit, Vanilla Terraria (no mods, maybe TDSM once it's updated to 1.1)

If you are interested in joining us, post here or send me a PM. Please make a fresh character when playing with us. It should go without saying but please no griefers or cheaters.

I have the server for at least a month but if I will keep it renewed for as long as it's active.

See you soon!

#2 Posted by Son (1 posts) -

Hey, I'm looking for a casual/friendly Terraria server to play on. I like the fact that you're hosting an 8 player limit server, I think having a small group of people playing together will be alot funner than a big community where everyone plays by themselves, off doing their own thing. I'm pretty new to Terraria but I do believe I can hold my own and help out when/if needed. Please PM with any questions you may have and do let me know if you are going ahead with the server.

#3 Posted by MisterFaulkner (45 posts) -

I'd love to join your server. Let me know if there's room.

#4 Posted by MisterFaulkner (45 posts) -

In impatiently waiting for your response (sorry, desperate for some Terraria Multiplayer), I actually did some research and figured out how to set up my own server. Doesn't cost any money. Let me know if you want me to teach you.

#5 Posted by YaroGR (6 posts) -

i would like to join as well ... i want a small group of ppl who play together ... so this would by perfect

#6 Posted by BlindRapture (106 posts) -

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while since I checked in, I've been really busy. Haven't had time to even play the game.

The people who were active there have already put the game into Hard Mode and have all the best gear available.

If you still want to check it out send me a pm and ill tell you the ip. But it's quickly turned into something other then what i'm sure most of you are looking for.

#7 Posted by masterofpuss (3 posts) -

id like to join

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.