is there any tips you guys can give me, when I start playing? Thanks!
So I bought Terraria....
- Chop/Dig with the axe/pickaxe and collect wood/ore.
- Craft a workbench (get wood and click on it in the inventory screen to see the recipes at the bottom).
- Craft more things to craft other things out of by standing near the workbench.
- Craft better things (equipment and tools to explore further and collect more stuff for crafting).
- Beat Bosses (you'll come across how, or craft something that summons one).
@kashif1 said:I haven't played since the recent update where they added a bunch of bosses, but I could beat every one I encountered solo when I had my 77 hours with it last year.
Get friends, the bosses are impossible alone.
hehe try this guy alone.
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.