Terraria: can't find any chests or orbs.

#1 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -

So Have explored underground heaps and have explored chasms in dead lands and have found no chests or orbs in this world I'm using. I really don't want to start a new world because I have put 13 hours into this one.

#2 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -

I found an orb but still no chests... 

#3 Edited by Kyle (2325 posts) -

thats strange. If you really just wanna check your map to make sure they exist, you can download the world view tool that will create a map image of your world complete with orb and chest locations. Then again, once you turn to the map, it's hard to turn away.

#4 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -
@Kyle said:

thats strange. If you really just wanna check your map to make sure they exist, you can download the world view tool that will create a map image of your world complete with orb and chest locations. Then again, once you turn to the map, it's hard to turn away.

I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU.
#5 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -

THEY EXIST!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.