terraria giveaway x2

#1 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

So I bought the 4-game steam pack and ended up with more than necessary. First two to contact me get a free terraria on steam. Sound good?

#2 Posted by csl316 (8082 posts) -

It does! (though I already own it)

#3 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

@csl316 said:

It does! (though I already own it)

Thanks for the bump in either case. I like to give back to the duders now and then

#4 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

Also if I just get a single response, I'll send both to the one person so they can get it for their friends. Aim to giveaway these codes soon

#5 Posted by Jrinswand (1695 posts) -

I've already got it but if they're giftable copies, I'll take 'em!

#6 Posted by ThunderSlash (1544 posts) -

Strange, I thought that people would be all over this. I'll take one please.

#7 Posted by AlisterCat (5480 posts) -

You should give these away in the giveaway group. Still, generous. :) (I'm too late)

#8 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

Sorry guys, I already got a couple responses in PMs. I've done some giveaways in the past, expect to do some in the future. I usually end up buying a couple cheap games to play with friends, but a lot of the time it ends up not being their taste/style, so I'll be sure to hit up giantbomb in the future if I have anything left over

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.