Terraria: NO GOBLIN ARMY.

#1 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -

OK, I know I have posted WAY too much about this game but nothing ever happens! Until just after I post :\, But I have 260 health and I have destroyed several shadow orbs and have played on this world for over 35 hours! AND NO GOBLIN ARMY! WHY?

#2 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

It doesn't come until after you kill skeletron

#3 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

Defeat the old man.

#4 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@doobish said:

OK, I know I have posted WAY too much about this game but nothing ever happens! Until just after I post :\, But I have 260 health and I have destroyed several shadow orbs and have played on this world for over 35 hours! AND NO GOBLIN ARMY! WHY?

Again go read the terreia wiki please.  

90% of what you are asking can be found there, 

http://terraria.wikia.com/wiki/Terraria_Wiki 

Give is a try dude.  

But for the army. Its random after you finish a few things.  

• You must have at least one person in the game with 200+ current life
  • You must have smashed at least one Shadow Orb.
  • You must not have had an invasion within 7 in-game days.
Back to the wiki 

All the questions you have asked are answered there easily. Give it a look dude.  

And a small side note. The game is still kinda in beta. And there was just a large patch so there will be bugs. 
#5 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@Pinworm45 said:

It doesn't come until after you kill skeletron

I have never killed skeletron and I have been attacked more than once by a goblin army. This game seems to be pretty loose and random (buggy?) with its own rules when it comes to when things spawn.

#6 Posted by phrosen (146 posts) -
@Pinworm45: I have encountered a Goblin army without defeating Skeletron. I had the Devourer of worlds defeated though.
#7 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -
@McGhee_the_Insomniac@phrosen:  

I read on their official forums that the goblin army doesn't come until you kill Skeletron. Maybe it used to be that way or something, I dunno. 
#8 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@Pinworm45 said:

@McGhee_the_Insomniac: @phrosen: I read on their official forums that the goblin army doesn't come until you kill Skeletron. Maybe it used to be that way or something, I dunno.

I've had another weird spawn problem as well. I can't get the arms dealer to show up even though I have found a gun and have an empty house for him.

#9 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -
@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

@Pinworm45 said:

@McGhee_the_Insomniac: @phrosen: I read on their official forums that the goblin army doesn't come until you kill Skeletron. Maybe it used to be that way or something, I dunno.

I've had another weird spawn problem as well. I can't get the arms dealer to show up even though I have found a gun and have an empty house for him.

I have that problem too, actually. I checked the rooms a million times and made tons for him, he just won't show.
#10 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@doobish said:

Again go read the terreia wiki please.  

90% of what you are asking can be found there, 

http://terraria.wikia.com/wiki/Terraria_Wiki 

Give is a try dude.  

But for the army. Its random after you finish a few things.  

• You must have at least one person in the game with 200+ current life
  • You must have smashed at least one Shadow Orb.
  • You must not have had an invasion within 7 in-game days.
Back to the wiki  All the questions you have asked are answered there easily. Give it a look dude.   And a small side note. The game is still kinda in beta. And there was just a large patch so there will be bugs. 
I SAID I HAD DONE THAT STUFF AND STILL NO GOBLIN ARMY RETARD
#11 Posted by avidwriter (667 posts) -
@doobish said:

@doobish said: 
I SAID I HAD DONE THAT STUFF AND STILL NO GOBLIN ARMY RETARD

Well nice way of responding when people are trying to help you.
#12 Posted by UnrealDP (1222 posts) -

@doobish:

This forum would be so much better if everyone was as polite as you.....

#13 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -
@UnrealDP said:

@doobish:

Thank you good sir ;). :P
#14 Posted by Sorasha (87 posts) -

@doobish: Just wait, bro. It'll come eventually. That's what random means.

#15 Posted by UnrealDP (1222 posts) -

@doobish:

@doobish said:

@UnrealDP said:

@doobish:

Thank you good sir ;). :P

No its sarcastic because you're basicly trolling to get a reaction out of people even if they try to help you.....

#16 Posted by doobish (148 posts) -

I know it was sarcasm, but that dude keeps telling me to look at the wiki and I do but if I don't find what I'm looking for I post here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.