Update 1.05 Preview.

#1 Edited by RGHamburger (28 posts) -

The developers released a preview of the next patch on youtube.

Click hereto read the original post.

I'm totally amazed by this... Flipping upside down? Turning into a bat? Awesome!

#2 Posted by MancombSeepgood (317 posts) -

Looks very VVVVVV. That's a good thing.

#3 Posted by drag (1223 posts) -

they're so inventive with the crazy items you can get, i love it

#4 Edited by RGHamburger (28 posts) -
@drag said:

I love it's going more and more metroidvania, but i would like white and black bricks, as well as more shades of red/blue so 16-bit sprites become more doable.
#5 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4929 posts) -
@RGHamburger said:
@drag said:

I love it's going more and more metroidvania, but i would like white and black bricks, as well as more shades of red/blue so 16-bit sprites become more doable.
Or metal building material so the goddamned Vault 101 would look like a real one.
#6 Posted by beak2306 (8 posts) -

im in love with this game...

#7 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@RGHamburger said:

I'm totally amazed by this... Flipping upside down? Turning into a bat? Awesome!

Whats with that bar under the item bar? 
#8 Posted by KingRedWing (44 posts) -

I want that spear.

#9 Posted by Evilsbane (4531 posts) -

Sweet can't wait, I could see the updates keeping this game alive for awhile.

#10 Posted by ESREVER (2667 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@RGHamburger said:

Buffs that come from Alchemy
#11 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@ESREVER said:
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@RGHamburger said:

When was that added? Course I never really got far in. I started a world and kinda got side tracked. 
#12 Posted by ESREVER (2667 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@ESREVER said:
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@RGHamburger said:

When was that added? Course I never really got far in. I started a world and kinda got side tracked. 
They haven't been added yet. It's one of the additions coming with the new patch! 
Unless you mean Alchemy, that's been there from the beginning I believe. You place a glass pot (I think) on a table and you can use mushrooms to make health/mana pots. 

I see that the minerals underground sparkle now! I hope they keep their sparkle when turned into bricks. That way my Tower of Light will shine magnificently~ 
#13 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@ESREVER said:
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@ESREVER said:
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@RGHamburger said:

They haven't been added yet. It's one of the additions coming with the new patch! Unless you mean Alchemy, that's been there from the beginning I believe. You place a glass pot (I think) on a table and you can use mushrooms to make health/mana pots.  I see that the minerals underground sparkle now! I hope they keep their sparkle when turned into bricks. That way my Tower of Light will shine magnificently~ 
So does that mean there will be different benefits now for alchemy? 
#14 Posted by ESREVER (2667 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man: Looks like it according to that buff list in the video. Looks like you'll be able to create all sorts of new neat potions for varied effects.
#15 Posted by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

Believe this update also gives out tons of new enemies & gear, now that I'm tired with the world I've been in I'll start over (with same character & dump good items in piggy bank to carry over) to see the new world with all the strange new enemies & other things.

#16 Posted by saiyansnake (15 posts) -

Can't wait for this! I love this little game :)

#17 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@saiyansnake said:

Can't wait for this! I love this little game :)

Well, you're in luck because it's been out for a month.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.