What's your play time?

#1 Edited by ProfessorEss (7309 posts) -

Watching the new XBLA Quicklook reminded of how much I loved (and plan to love again) Terraria and made me super curious to see what kind of ridiculous play times members of this community have clocked.

I've played 126 hours.

(Also, considering I payed $3.50 for it, if Terraria were a service it would currently be charging me 2.77 cents an hour)

#2 Posted by cmblasko (1177 posts) -

Same here, around 120 hours.

I'd be happy to dive back in if the PC version gets more content.

#3 Posted by Krullban (1034 posts) -

Only 17 hours.

#4 Edited by believer258 (11775 posts) -

Around 20 hours. Everytime I try to jump back in, I just want all the fancy stuff NOW.

#5 Edited by FourWude (2261 posts) -

I want to get this for the 360. But I have so much to play right now. And I probably won't get around to playing it for months. So I might as well wait for a sale in 6 months.

#6 Edited by Reisz (1479 posts) -

I never really got Terraria, controls didn't feel right to me so I never got into it, Steam says 13 minutes. Sounds about right.

#7 Posted by 49th (2722 posts) -

30 hours I think. I played when it came out and got to hell armour, then they added all the new stuff when I didn't have my save any more.

I did try to make a new character a few times but just became too bored. Trying to build a really ambition castle also added to that boredom when I was just spamming left click the whole time.

#8 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1375 posts) -

I went about 106 hours, hoping the new content will make it to pc so i can get some friends together and add to that time

#9 Posted by expensiveham (290 posts) -

56 minutes. I only tried out some singleplayer to see what its like. Don't want to start playing it for real until i am playing on a server with some friends.

#10 Posted by WasabiCurry (422 posts) -

About 125 hours. Definitely had a ton of fun with multiplayer.

#11 Posted by Happenstance (462 posts) -

44 hours for me. Still havent even got around to trying out multiplayer with anyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.