Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tetris

Franchise »

Quite possibly the most popular puzzle game in the world, Tetris, created by Alexy Pajitnov, has seen releases on just about every platform imaginable.

Review Tetris

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

Edited By Crono

Hey all, I recently found a copy of Tetris Evolution while moving.  I went ahead and wrote a review for it it if anyone cares.  But I got to thinking.  There is a small handful of other reviews written for various Tetris games as well... but I got the thinking, why doesn't everyone write a Tetris review?  There is no doubt in my mind that nearly everyone has played Tetris.  So I am here to try and rally the Giant Bomb community to all write at least 1 Tetris review for any Tetris game that you may have played.

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Crono

Hey all, I recently found a copy of Tetris Evolution while moving.  I went ahead and wrote a review for it it if anyone cares.  But I got to thinking.  There is a small handful of other reviews written for various Tetris games as well... but I got the thinking, why doesn't everyone write a Tetris review?  There is no doubt in my mind that nearly everyone has played Tetris.  So I am here to try and rally the Giant Bomb community to all write at least 1 Tetris review for any Tetris game that you may have played.

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jkz

I strongly dislike tetris 

1/5

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Fallen189

I don't think there's much else to say beyond "Blocks fall and you make them into lines"

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crono
    @Fallen189 said:

" I don't think there's much else to say beyond "Blocks fall and you make them into lines" "

Well since you cannot post a review that is less than 100 words and other people have reviewed Tetris with that constraint, I guess you'd be wrong.  Go try it!  I am sure you can say more than just that.

@jukezypoo said:

" I strongly dislike tetris  1/5 "

Now go put that into 100 words!  If you strongly dislike something, I am sure you can find at least 100 words worth of ways to say so.
    Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Symphony
    @Fallen189 said:
    " I don't think there's much else to say beyond "Blocks fall and you make them into lines" "
    And that this is THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY THING EVER which clearly makes Tetris the greatest game of ALL TIME.

Am I being sarcastic? Who knooooows~
    Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crono
    @Symphony said:
    " @Fallen189 said:
    And that this is THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY THING EVER which clearly makes Tetris the greatest game of ALL TIME.  Am I being sarcastic? Who knooooows~ "
    Really?  Because you read a Tetris review awhile back and found it interesting.
    Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Fallen189
    @Crono said:
    " @Symphony said:
    " @Fallen189 said:
    And that this is THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY THING EVER which clearly makes Tetris the greatest game of ALL TIME.  Am I being sarcastic? Who knooooows~ "
    Really?  Because you read a Tetris review awhile back and found it interesting. "
    Oh fuck, he's got you.
    turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By turboman
    @Crono: That is just scary your dedication to see that he commented on a review....
    Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Crono
    @TurboMan said:

" @Crono: That is just scary your dedication to see that he commented on a review.... "

I would agree but if you noticed in my first post I have a bunch of hyperlinks.  One of them leads to the review where he commented and I just happened to notice his name and icon when I got done reading the review.  Not but 5 minutes later, he is posting here.
    thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By thatfrood

I love tetris.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By veektarius

I'd review the original NES tetris, but I'm not sure it's legit to review something you haven't played since you were seven.

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crono
    @ThatFrood said:

" I love tetris. "

Sweet!  Me too.  I am glad there aren't only Tetris haters here! :p   (also I cant unbold this text for some reason)

@Veektarius

said:

" I'd review the original NES tetris, but I'm not sure it's legit to review something you haven't played since you were seven. "

Why not?  If you remember it you can draw on that.  There is no rule saying you can't review it because it was so long ago :)
    Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#13  Edited By Symphony
    @Fallen189 said:

" @Crono said:

" @Symphony said:
    " @Fallen189 said:
    Really?  Because you read a Tetris review awhile back and found it interesting. "
    Oh fuck, he's got you. "
    Oh snap!

Wait... how does that have any relevance to the subject at hand? I mean, I see what he tried to do there, but it's not like I said, "I think Tetris is the most brilliant game ever!" I just said that was an interesting review I enjoyed reading. Cause that's what it was. Am I not allowed to read or comment on interesting reviews, regardless of what game they may be about?!

Good try, Mr. Bond, but you'll have to do better than that to take me and my evil monocle down. Hahaha!

Edit: Wrote review where I meant to say game. Whoopsies. I'm still victorious, hahaha!
    mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14  Edited By mikeeegeee

Tetrsi are cool but he doesn't the best graphix.

3/5

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.