4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 28 releases and 0 DLC

Video Gaming Distilled to its Core 0

Originally posted on my blog I Bring Nothing to the Table   Eric came up with an idea to write parallel reviews of the same video game to see how similar our reviews came out. You can see his at Eric's Binary World 2.0    Tetris is..."video gaming distilled to its core" A Tetris Review (In Four Lines)  Tetris is a game where you try to clear lines from the screen using six different shapes. The highest number of lines you can clear with one shape is four (called a Tetris). There is no narra...

PSN Tetris® is Tetris still worth buying 0

Ever since I received my first generation Gameboy nearly 20 years ago I've been hooked on Tetris. Aside from the original I've also played a hell of a lot of Tetris DX for Gameboy Color (still my favorite) and Tetris DS. Despite owning different versions of Tetris three times over I have no regrets with my purchase of Tetris® for PSN.     Simplicity itself. The first Tetris on the Gameboy is by far the most difficult. The Gameboy's controls made it hard to quickly move pieces side to side, and o...