New Tex Murphy game (Project Fedora) Kickstarted to life

#1 Posted by PandaBear (1377 posts) -
#2 Posted by JCTango (1364 posts) -

@PandaBear: Wow sweet :) Didn't think they would make it... glad it turned out ok :D.

#3 Posted by flindip (533 posts) -

I am really happy about this. But I would think they should go the voice acting tell tale route. Saves the budget, and they can concentrate on game mechanics. The full motion video stuff is probably unnecessary today. Although Chris still looks like he can play the part still.

#4 Posted by synthesis_landale (97 posts) -

I'm glad they went the FMV route, I somehow can't imagine a polygon Tex that would have the same look and feel of Chris' acting. Not to mention, it would be nice to remind people that there WAS good FMV games. Maybe then people would realize that just because something has FMV in it does not mean it is bad and we might see more of it.

Of course, there's the scary possibility that Digital Pictures would suddenly come back and start making their crud again... *shudder*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.