Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Agency

Game » consists of 1 releases.

Cancelled in March 2011, The Agency was a spy-themed action MMORPG being developed by SOE.

Does this game actually exist?

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I just remembered it out of the blue and it says that the release date is Q3 2011. 

But the Twitter feed on the main site hasn't been updated since June 2010.

Is this still real and also did anyone else even know this still existed? 

Discuss.

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By KarlPilkington

I'm not at liberty to divulge information about the organization, other than to tell you that it does exist. I can identify three other members of the organization: Tom Waits, John Lurie, and Richard Boes ... You have to have a facial structure such that you could be related to, or be a son of, Lee Marvin. There are no women, obviously, in the organization. We have communiques and secret meetings. Other than that, I can't talk about it.    

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By LordXavierBritish
    @Chabbs0 said:
    " I'm not at liberty to divulge information about the organization, other than to tell you that it does exist. I can identify three other members of the organization: Tom Waits, John Lurie, and Richard Boes ... You have to have a facial structure such that you could be related to, or be a son of, Lee Marvin. There are no women, obviously, in the organization. We have communiques and secret meetings. Other than that, I can't talk about it.     "
    Are they part of U.N.I.T.E.
    Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Daveyo520

I am sure it was quietly shelved. 

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

#5  Edited By psykhophear

I've been waiting for this game to come out since 2007. I was hyped about it when I first saw the Behind The Scenes trailer but now, I'm not sure what to make of it. Not sure why it's taking so long. 

That Hal Milton guy reminds me of one of those evil mad scientists from an evil organization. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.