Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 29, 2014

A Beenox-developed sequel to the open world web-slinging game. High Voltage Software developed the 3DS version.

Is this a good podcast game?

BelowStupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just picked up a ps4 copy off ebay for 30 bucks, and just curious if this game is enjoyable enough to play while my mind is focused on other things like a podcast?

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

From what I remember seeing of it games combat mechanics are similar to the Batman Arkham games. So you'll probably have to pay some attention to what you're doing in the game when countering.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By nightriff

I'm gonna take a guess and say yes, game is bad to mediocre by most accounts and I'm sure there are a bunch of mindless side quests that would be perfect for a mute while listening to a Bombcast

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.