Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Avatar Legends

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released May 26, 2011

Avatar Legends is an RPG where your avatar is the hero, it features 6 player Xbox Live multiplayer and includes a full quest and map creator.

Has anyone played this?

ShadowVirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By ShadowVirus

I just bought this game yesterday, it is the first ever time I've bought an Xbox indie game, but so far I love it. IF you don't know what the game is, it' is basically an open world RPG where you play as your avatar. The games not perfect, it's a very simple RPG. but the best bit about it is the Quest creator, I've spent hours creating my own adventures, the editor allows you to do anything that is in the main adventure. 

I just wanted to know if anyones got it, and if they do would you be interested in sharing maps or playing online together?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.