Constant crash to desktops for anyone else?

#1 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

Been trying to play this game all morning and while the game itself if interesting I have found it to be pretty broken. Four times now in the 90 minutes that I have played of it the game has done a crash to desktop while in the level up screen when I would try to allocate points to my characters, and just a few moments ago the game also completely hard locked up my PC and forced me to restart it while in a bit of story.

Anyone else getting these issues? It's pretty good with the saves and I haven't lost any real progress beyond needing to re allocate points on a character so far, but the constant crashes, and now complete lock ups, kind of make me not want to keep playing this game.

#2 Posted by Veektarius (4744 posts) -

Sorry, I have not had it crash once in 3 hours

#3 Posted by Sergio (2079 posts) -

Nope. I stayed up too late playing it for about 3 hours. Didn't crash at all, but I'm also playing it on a Mac.

#4 Posted by Aetheldod (3542 posts) -

@crusader8463: It only crashed 3 times for me in my 12 hour playthrough , no pc lockup fortunately

#5 Posted by Fearbeard (826 posts) -

No crashes in my 4 hours so far. Only about 1 hour sessions but they all ran smooth.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.