Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Beatles: Rock Band

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Sep 09, 2009

Following the Rock Band formula, The Beatles: Rock Band immerses players into the shoes of the Fab Four as they progress through their career, featuring an exclusively Beatles theme and song list.

Beatles Rock Band in Indonesia

Steampunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Steampunk

I'm a huge Beatles fan and I live in Indonesia, I've been waiting The Beatles game for a long time. When I came to the video game store on September 9th, the guy said that Beatles Rock Band hasn't been released yet.
    Does the game have a different release date for Asia? If so, when?

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Megalon

Well, it was supposed to be a "worldwide" Sept. 9th release. I haven't read anything about other release dates, so I think either you have it now or you're not getting it.  

However, aren't RB1 and RB2 not even out in Asia? I think I remember someone complaining about that awhile back, so maybe this could be a similar situation. 

Steampunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Steampunk

Actually both Rock Band games are now available in Asia

Steampunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Steampunk

bump

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EvilTwin
    @Steampunk: The best advice I can give you is to go to Harmonix official boards and post your question there. 
    Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Megalon

According to the official website for the game it is out worldwide, and doesn't say anything about other international release dates. It also gives links to where you can purchase it.  

You could probably try calling local game shops or going to whatever websites you would normally buy games at to see if they have it in stock. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.