Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Beatles: Rock Band

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Sep 09, 2009

Following the Rock Band formula, The Beatles: Rock Band immerses players into the shoes of the Fab Four as they progress through their career, featuring an exclusively Beatles theme and song list.

So can just 'I' Sing now?...

justinblum2k8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By justinblum2k8

Will I be able to play guitar and vocal's with just me?...or does it HAVE to be three part harmony now?... can I sing and play at the same time is my question basically -_- 

I have looked this up and even played a demo of the game at my local Best buy and seen that the icon for mic's was Three instead of one. So then I started to think this

and I know at least one of you bastard's might already have the game (Damn you, If so) and would be able to tell me

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2578/3717131799_6fcf2bee21.jpg    
    A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By A Likely Story

You can sing and play at the same time. From what information I can gather, you can either choose a Harmonies or Solo mode for vocals, which determines whether or not the harmonies actually show up while playing. You can still, however, be singing solo with the harmonies turned on.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @Hobbies said:
    " You can sing and play at the same time. From what information I can gather, you can either choose a Harmonies or Solo mode for vocals, which determines whether or not the harmonies actually show up while playing. You can still, however, be singing solo with the harmonies turned on. "
    Couldn't have said it better.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24
    @Hobbies said:
    " You can sing and play at the same time. From what information I can gather, you can either choose a Harmonies or Solo mode for vocals, which determines whether or not the harmonies actually show up while playing. You can still, however, be singing solo with the harmonies turned on. "
    Exactly. And it doesn't matter whether or not you sing a different harmony or switch mid-song. As long as you are on one vocal track your progress will be counted.
    A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By A Likely Story
    @RHCPfan24 said:
    " @Hobbies said:
    Exactly. And it doesn't matter whether or not you sing a different harmony or switch mid-song. As long as you are on one vocal track your progress will be counted. "
    Oh cool, I did not know that. So you don't necessarily have to sing lead in order to pass, except at times when there's only lead vocals?
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24
    @Hobbies: Yeah, I believe so. That is what the Harmonix guys have made it out like.
    A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By A Likely Story
    @RHCPfan24: Interesting. Guess we'll find out for sure on Wednesday! :D
    justinblum2k8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By justinblum2k8

Hmmm....Now i think i might cancel my limited edition order and just get the Rickenbacker ,Copy of the game,and a mic and stand :/...(Not a fan of the hofner bass and i cant really play drum's to save my life)    

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.