Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 04, 2014

An enhanced remake of the original Binding of Isaac that features expanded gameplay, pixel art visuals, and a variety of other new additions - including full controller support and local asymmetric co-op.

Late game spoilers, what to do next?

spiketail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spiketail

Or can you do both? This is pre-10 Heart kills. I was thinking that it was an OR, not an AND, and went with the Devil Door even though I still don't have a Mom's Heart win yet on my BOI:R save yet. I'm now thinking I might of wanted the Box instead.

Which then ended up on a crazy run through Sheol, telepill into the I AM ERROR room, down into Dark Room and just about took out The Lamb on my first time ever seeing it. So close and I thought it was completely worth the time seeing new stuff.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Interesting that you can get to the Lamb that early. It's definitely a bummer when you have a powerful run but can't go all the way just because the game wants you to beat the easier parts 20 times first.

NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By NeoCalypso

Always takes the devil door. The moment you beat mom's heart it counts as a kill so you unlock the ending and whatever item unlock as well regardless of your decision. So you always want to attempt to press further for more unlocks if you can manage it. Later on obviously you'll be able to go into sheol 100% of the time but it's nice being able to make progress on that before beating the heart 10 times.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@spiketail: Edited your thread title. Didn't know about the three things you popped right into your thread title, so thanks for that.

spiketail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By spiketail

@mb: Ah, my pardons then. 100% unintentional! 10th run overall for BOI:R (1st run was a Mom takedown, 8 failed attempts then my 10th), never got really deep into BOI and couldn't tell you what's new in BOI:R without resorting to a wiki. Or what can be gotten to so early because the RNG decided to allow it to happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.