I just want you Europeans to know I am jealous

#1 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Saw this when checking news stuff. BOI heading to retail in Europe and includes: 

• DRM free version of the game + Steam key
  • Creepy as shit Poster of what I can only imagine is a realistic take on BOI
  • Soundtrack
  • 40 page booklet of some form
  • Awesome box, probably the best part of it all. I want a BOI retail box :(
Seems relativity cheap as well for all that stuff, but I'm just a dumb state side person with no grasp of money outside of his own.  

So anyone going to pick that up? I know I am not the only super fan of BOI on GB... I almost tempted to import it if possible to be entirely honest.
#2 Edited by BeachThunder (11799 posts) -

Amazing. I wonder what's in the 40 page "Devzine".

Also, here's the poster, if you want to see a larger version of it:

#3 Posted by BSw (252 posts) -

That poster is wicked. Not that I would ever want to hang up such a thing in my apartment, though. I'm quite curious to know what's in de devzine as well. I like McMillen's artstyle.

#4 Posted by Funzzo (835 posts) -

I own this on steam already but I am going to buy anyway, if I can somehow get it here in the US. BOI was one of those games that came out of nowhere. I have about 30+ hours into it and I have still not even came close to beating it.

#5 Posted by haffy (673 posts) -

Funny how DRM free is a selling point now. Might of missed it on other games, but it's the first one I've seen advertising it.

#6 Posted by w00ties (186 posts) -

It shouldn't be that difficult to import to North America, should it? I don't own it yet, but it has definitely caught my attention. I may just try to hold off until I can pick up the Unholy Edition.

#7 Posted by Rookwood (34 posts) -

I wish the Terraria version was this good. It's a little lacking with only a poster (not nearly as cool as this one) and a key-chain.

#8 Posted by ShaggE (6401 posts) -

@haffy said:

Funny how DRM free is a selling point now. Might of missed it on other games, but it's the first one I've seen advertising it.

Good Old Games is known for its DRM-free stance. I feel like there's a major release that advertised as DRM-free somewhat recently as well, but I might be misremembering.

Also, that poster is fantastic.

#9 Posted by White_Silhouette (472 posts) -

That poster is creepy and awesome. Also glad to see that they are doing the soundtrack with it. I picked up off steam and really like the music in it.

#10 Posted by BRich (431 posts) -

Binding of Isaac was my favorite game of last year. I want this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.