Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 28, 2011

A twisted twin-stick shooter from one of the designers of Super Meat Boy. Players take control of Isaac, a young boy who delves deep into the dungeons of his basement as he is hunted by his deranged mother.

love it - hate it

Avatar image for whiskeytangofoxtrot
    whiskeytangofoxtrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I bought Isaac and I loved it, so I bought Wrath, and hated it - too hard for me. But then I couldn't play the vanilla game. I did what all newbs do (right?) I read the forums and searched online for a solution. The only solution I found was to download a pirated version, which I did, and of course I scanned the file with Microsoft Security Essentials first (like all newbs do right?) and then when I ran it my system got jacked with 17 different trojans and viruses, so then I had to re-install windows to get my computer to work again. What a pain.

Could I add just one more request for an "official" way to play the vanilla game that I bought? Is that asking too much?

Avatar image for xthegiftedgamerx
    XTheGiftedGamerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XTheGiftedGamerX

Wow yeah that sucks, I bought Issac with the DLC so I never experiencdd vanilla except off of youtube videos. Thats also another reason why you dont pirate games.

DrFlapjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DrFlapjack

I just got the dlc and know exactly what you mean. I hadn't beaten the game with ??? yet and now it seems impossible. (not that I had much hope before)

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

Keep playing and you'll eventually get a good run

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.