Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 28, 2011

A twisted twin-stick shooter from one of the designers of Super Meat Boy. Players take control of Isaac, a young boy who delves deep into the dungeons of his basement as he is hunted by his deranged mother.

Mod now available to launch vanilla mode and DLC mode separately

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HerbieBug

hiya folks. I bought this game and its DLC at the same time and was finding it to be quite the motherfucker. Found out Wrath of the Lamb does increase the difficulty from moderately more difficult to severely more difficult depending on the layout you get. Which i'm sure is old news to all of you.

HOWEVER, something that is not old news is a mod Steam user DosBoss put together that lets you choose whether to launch your copy of Isaac with or without the DLC in play. I tried it just now and it works exactly as advertised. Check it out:

Binding of Isaac launcher mod

noseonarug17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By noseonarug17

@HerbieBug: This is a lifesaver. I've got 15-20 hours played and never even gotten to Mom; reverting to vanilla might end up being annoying at first but it'll be worth it. Thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.