Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 28, 2011

A twisted twin-stick shooter from one of the designers of Super Meat Boy. Players take control of Isaac, a young boy who delves deep into the dungeons of his basement as he is hunted by his deranged mother.

This game's OST is amazing.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By big_jon

I have to say it, this is one of the best game soundtracks I have ever heard, and soundtracks are something a value highly in both games and movies.

This tiny little game, not that it is not good, it's just incredible that the music is of such high production value, and it really sells the sombre, sad tone of the game so well.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

It is indeed.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's solid, not as good as FTL, Double Dragon Neon, or Hotline Miami, but still solid.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Team Meat (I know this isn't a Team Meat joint, just one half of it) had really good music in Super Meat Boy as well. DannyB is brilliant. and when the SMB album art looks like this:

How could I not buy it? DannyB is great. Anyone know if he's doing the Mew-genics OST as well? God, I hope so.

Avatar image for eddie_and_the_fist_monkeys
    Eddie_and_the_Fist_Monkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mariachimacabre: He isn't I'm afraid, although the guys who are doing the soundtrack seem very talented. I have to say I think It's going to be phenomenal. They're a pair of guys that call themselves 'Ridiculon', here's a link to a vid where they discuss the project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy_WMtVBkhI

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

It's great. Not quite as good as Meat Boy, but it is the kind of music you find yourself humming to fifty hours in without it ever becoming annoying. Always loved Sacrificial, the music from the very first dungeon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.