What are the requirements to make it to Sheol?

#1 Posted by Cubidog1 (230 posts) -

I beat Mom's heart, and the entrance didn't appear. Does it randomly appear? I've been there in previous playthroughs but haven't beat it yet. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 Posted by katanalauncher (215 posts) -

Beat it again and don't lose too many health on that lv.

If you beat it like 10 times or something you will be able to get in everytime.

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (12087 posts) -

@Cubidog1 said:

I beat Mom's heart, and the entrance didn't appear. Does it randomly appear? I've been there in previous playthroughs but haven't beat it yet. Any help would be appreciated.

You have to beat The Womb 2 ten times; however, there's a chance that the demon room will appear beforehand allowing you to go down to Sheol (how to increase the chance of a devil room spawning). Also, I believe you can get down there if you use a shovel.

#4 Posted by Cubidog1 (230 posts) -

I've seen a regular entrance to Sheol in the boss room and entrances in demon rooms before beating the Womb 2 ten times. I just beat the Womb 2 ten times, so I assume that I will be able to enter Sheol every time I beat the Womb 2. Thanks for the help.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.