Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Binding of Isaac

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 28, 2011

A twisted twin-stick shooter from one of the designers of Super Meat Boy. Players take control of Isaac, a young boy who delves deep into the dungeons of his basement as he is hunted by his deranged mother.

Worst Isaac Player Ever

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CHRHN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CHRHN

Coincidentally I'm also the worst human being on earth.

While recording this, I realized that that TBOI is a fairly difficult game to commentate over, so I just started rambling about some random shit that came to my mind, followed by dying on the first floor about 2 minutes in. Should I keep making TBOI videos, or is it not my thing? ;)

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#2  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

This qualifies as Youtube spam under the Forum Rules. In the future, if you want to share videos like these, please include text that offers up an opportunity for conversational worth and/or post the video to your blog unattached to the forums. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.