Debut E3 Trailer w/ Gameplay

#1 Edited by Bionicicide (1213 posts) -
#2 Posted by Xqwzt (53 posts) -

LOL, Even if you played this you still haven't played XCOM.

#3 Edited by Bionicicide (1213 posts) -
@Xqwzt said:

" LOL, Even if you played this you still haven't played XCOM. "

Yeah... I watched videos of previous titles on YouTube and can't say I'm disappointed in losing isometric, dice-roll shooting, player turns, and menu wars.
#4 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5376 posts) -

Interesting...

#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -

Oh shi-

Seems that I'm too slow at posting these threads...  I do think that you should've posted this in General Discussion like I did, though.  More people will see it that way.

#6 Posted by Xqwzt (53 posts) -
@Bionicicide said:
" @Xqwzt said:

" LOL, Even if you played this you still haven't played XCOM. "

Yeah... I watched videos of previous titles on YouTube and can't say I'm disappointed in losing isometric, dice-roll shooting, player turns, and menu wars. "  
That may seem not that fun but watching this is not at all that better, It's another generic shooter that I've seen done a lot of times and a lot better. I'm still waiting for someone to make another XCOM and believe me many have tried, but mostly have failed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.