Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 08, 2013

A third-person, squad-based, tactical game that recounts humanity's first contact with aliens during the Cold War in the 1960s, and the subsequent founding of the XCOM organization.

XCOM Enemy Unkown remake, I think is in very very safe hands.

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Akyho

My father who is absolutely nuts with Xcom as am I . He found this video on Game informer the first news post it seems on Firaxis and XCOM.

The video is three of the main people on the project telling us why they wanted to do and what they are doing. Watch the video and you will see these guys are on the ball.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/01/06/why-firaxis-loves-xcom.aspx

Here is some Screenshots of the remake. If they keep the core of the game just like they said and it looks like this with improvements then I think its going to be good.

http://www.gamershell.com/xbox360/xcom_enemy_unknown/screenshots.html

Of course I say this. The only other person who has gave me such confidence was Peter Molynoux.....and we all know what that leads to.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Seedofpower

Turn based strategy game being made by guys who are good at making turn based strategy games. I'm inclined to agree.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.