Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Apr 07, 2009

Both a remake and expansion to the critically-acclaimed Xbox and PC title The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Dark Athena features both the original campaign, an all-new campaign and new multiplayer modes.

Anyone else really looking forward to the multiplayer??

mr_registered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mr_registered
    Muliplayer modes available:

Standard Deathmatch (12 Player)

Butcher Bay Riot (3 teams of 4 players; Guards, Prisoners and Mercenaries, with a weapon purchase system ala Counterstrike)

Pitch Black
    (Juggernaut-esque mode, 1 player plays as Riddick armed with night vision and a blade, the others play as mercenaries armed with flashlights and guns)

So long as the gameplay and controls are as smooth and satisfying as they were in the original I could see myself sinking a lot of hours into this.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Kazona

The Pitch Black one has me interested, the rest.. meh

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.