Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Chronicles of Riddick

Franchise »

The Chronicles of Riddick is a game franchise based on the character Richard B. Riddick, an incredibly badass murderer established in movies like Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick. Riddick is portrayed by Vin Diesel in both the games and the movies.

So about that new Riddick game

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Yeah.... a mobile game. Just like we all wanted! That seems to be just using Butcher Bay models too in a weird way?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151951251508313

Lets hope there is another game. I guess that isn't clear yet... but Vin Diesel, when talking about the new Riddick game, was saying it was based around "mercs"... so this might be all that is coming.

Itwastuesday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Itwastuesday

Apparently, he said there's a mobile game coming, and another game that is more ambitious.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Apparently, he said there's a mobile game coming, and another game that is more ambitious.

Yeah I looked back into the old quote and it seems like this probably isn't it.. that you play as mercs in the proposed game.

I know he said there was an "app" coming, I figured it meant not a game but I guess this was it?

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Personally, I'd say that the iOS game seems a lot more ambitious than just having another FPS that plays exactly like the first two...

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By falserelic

I enjoyed the riddick games, but the new ones are probably going to turnout bad from the sounds of it.

noblenerf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By noblenerf

@beachthunder said:

@itwastuesday said:

Personally, I'd say that the iOS game seems a lot more ambitious than just having another FPS that plays exactly like the first two...

The above message was beyond the allowed length. For lengthier posts, purchase the Boost Pack from the VinStore™! They come in five (5) minute, thirty (30) minute, and sixty (60) minute boosts that allow up to five hundred (500) characters per post! Buy yours today so you don't suffer the same fate!

Unparalleled freedom - available exclusively on the VinStore.™

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.