"Meanwhile" at GBC, the Conduit 2 getting mad teased

#1 Edited by Rallier (1739 posts) -

First off, I hated the Conduit, i really did. 

Hopefully High Voltage learned something from the first game and that this will just end up like Red Steel 2. Reading some interviews where they acknowledge that the design of the conduit was indeed generic is a promising sign already. 

The actual teaser I'm talking about was a poster in the style of The Conduit with a big "2" on it over at High Voltage's booth. And for the final tease/semi-confirmation for this is Gamerader asking High Voltage chief creative officer, Eric Nofsinger, to which he replied: "We're very excited about it, the first one was great, but this is something much better."

edit: Argh fuddles "GDC"

#2 Posted by Three0neFive (2297 posts) -

I "think" this could be a "good" game for the "nintendo" wii.

#3 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

Hey take the great customizable controls of the Conduit and put them into a game that doesn't suck and I am down. Since The Grinder went multiplat (and according to the latest episode of Nintendo Voice Chat on IGN no one knows wtf is going to happen to that game for the Wii version anymore) this would be the perfect chance for them to actually prove they can make an excellent game. They got the tech stuff down for the first now they need to refine, also please make the game look less ugly :|

#4 Posted by bhhawks78 (1206 posts) -

The first one had honestly zero redeeming qualities besides customizable controls which were still awful basically no matter how you tweaked them.  Not interested in anything that shovelware company throws up next.

#5 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@Zenaxzd said:
" Hey take the great customizable controls of the Conduit and put them into a game that doesn't suck and I am down.
You'll love Red Steel 2 then, It has all the customisation stuff in there. Not quite a shooter though.

@Zenaxzd said:
" Since The Grinder went multiplat (and according to the latest episode of Nintendo Voice Chat on IGN no one knows wtf is going to happen to that game for the Wii version anymore)
The Wii version of The Grinder appears to be in a pretty bad spot atm
#6 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -
@Rallier: Yep, I plan to get Red Steel 2 whenever I can. One of the better looking games of the year imo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.