Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Conduit

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 23, 2009

The Conduit is a futuristic first-person shooter developed by High Voltage Software exclusively for the Nintendo Wii. The game makes use of High Voltage Software's proprietary, Wii-specific Quantum3 game engine.

Publisher for The Conduit.

NormanOfTorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By NormanOfTorn

What company would you guys want publishing The Conduit and why?  For obvious reasons I would want Nintendo to publish it, but I doubt that will ever happen, but other than the big N, I would like EA to publish it, because they did such a great job with Medal of Honor Heroes 2's online multiplayer.

JaxDaxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JaxDaxter

i think EA would probably be the best publisher, mainly because they would probably be able to get some good servers for the online multiplayer, but also because they would hopefully be able to advertise it well

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.