Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Conduit

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 23, 2009

The Conduit is a futuristic first-person shooter developed by High Voltage Software exclusively for the Nintendo Wii. The game makes use of High Voltage Software's proprietary, Wii-specific Quantum3 game engine.

This may be my 2nd ever preorder.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Anyone else gonna preorder this? I hope to be online day 1 to pwn teh nubs.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

I don't see how anyone can think enough of this game with the little they've seen to warrant a preorder. hell i don't think a single game is worth preordering, since preorders are such bullshit ripoffs.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    pause422 said:
    "I don't see how anyone can think enough of this game with the little they've seen to warrant a preorder. hell i don't think a single game is worth preordering, since preorders are such bullshit ripoffs."
    How are they bullshit? Don't you just pay for the thing?
    Also, after seeing 20 seconds of live gameplay, I knew I wanted this.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pause422

That's fine if you think you like it that much, I'm not saying you're wrong. However preorders will always be bullshit.

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By breton
    pause422 said:
    "I don't see how anyone can think enough of this game with the little they've seen to warrant a preorder. hell i don't think a single game is worth preordering, since preorders are such bullshit ripoffs."
    I never heard of the game until I saw it in that GiantBomb video. And I came just seeing all the control customization. Too bad I don't have a Wii. And as Arkthemaniac said, .. you just pay for the game. And whether you have to pay a downpayment depends on the store. I don't see how you find them to be bullshit. It's a reservation, that's all.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pause422

I guess you don't see how a ton of people find them bullshit then, because its definitely one of the ongoing things a lot of people complain about, and its totally justified. It has nothing to do with the preorder itself(and from bestbuy is alright) but specifically from Gamestop, they always have these 'exclusive' deals with preorders, and those who don't preorder it don't get certain content that is already on the disc, but those that do, preorder it get it. That along with their attitude of basically saying 'if you didn't preorder this, we don't have a copy for you'. its all just a ton of bullshit. Look at what the new Call of Duty game is doing, if you preorder it, you get access to a weapon others don't get until level 65 in the multiplayer, its totally retarded.(not that the game is good at all anyway)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.