Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Crew

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 02, 2014

A single-player and cooperative driving game that takes place throughout the United States, developed by Ivory Tower.

Kinda excited

Avatar image for midnightgreen20
    midnightgreen20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Watched the Unfinished of the game and I have to say... This game seems to have a good deal of potential. I'm actually pretty excited to see how it turns out because if they keep building on it, I'm sold. Who else is looking forward to the game?

klaptos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I feel the same, it's a huge map and there seems to be a lot of potential to do fun stuff. On the other hand, I'm kinda tired of the Ubisoft formula: Go to new area, do something that unlocks everything on the map, rinse and repeat.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

As soon as I heard Reflections is working on it, I was intrigued. Driver: San Francisco was so damn good.

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. I didn't get a chance to try the PC Beta, but after watching some Twitch streams and the Unfinished, I'm curious.

I keep reading about something with microtransactions though. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Avatar image for fear_the_booboo
    Fear_the_Booboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@csl316: Driver: SF was so good. I'm just hoping that the story will be self-aware in the same way.

I'm interested by this game. As someone who love roadtrips, it could be the best roadtrip simulator ever. But then if there is constantly Ubisoft-style-objectives-markers on the map and in the view, this game might not be for me.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not too sure about this. A little down on Ubisoft right now. Child of Light (which I loved) I got a corrupted game save right at the end. So much for that. And then there is Watch_Dogs, I do not even know where to start with this. Finishing chapters 3 & 4 was a total chore. A overhyped game for sure.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By slowbird

I was all excited about The Crew and then I played the beta. Ignoring the crashes because it's a beta, I was most disappointed with the car handling. It just felt weird, not at all like Driver:SF which was an awesome game. I'll still give this game a chance, but I have lowered my expectations.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm not a huge driving game fanatic (don't think I've ever bought one day 1), but the idea of having the entire US as an open world is incredibly intriguing. After watching Danny O'Dwyer's stream where they drove some Detroit to San Fransisco, I am actually considering getting this game.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#9 riostarwind  Moderator

I can't say that my expectations were very high for this game in the first place but after watching the Unfinished about it I'm cautiously optimistic. I do like how they have a variety of side missions to do while driving around. Plus being able to drive on or off the road is nice even if driving up a mountain isn't that easy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.