My walkthrough is complete!

#1 Posted by SuperMooseman (358 posts) -
http://www.giantbomb.com/guides/the-curse-of-monkey-island-complete-walkthrough/1173/
Ohhh man. This took a while. I had to replay the first quarter of the game (after writing) because my save file corrupted. I then had to rewrite half of part four because the guide crashed when I inserted an image. So I really hope this walkthrough is worth it. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Be sure to let me know what you think, or if you spot any mistakes. Cheers!
#2 Posted by mracoon (4961 posts) -

Wow, looks really good. I'll be sure to use it next time I play through the game. I really need to finish off my Grim Fandango guide, I just got distracted and never got back to working on it.

#3 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

AWESOME MOOSEY! IT LIVES ON!

Dude, this rules!

#4 Posted by Ravey (330 posts) -

Wicked guide, there's a few spelling errors and maybe you could've worded certain parts better though. If you copy it into word, it should pick up most of the spelling/grammatical errors (Some it won't, like Mr. Fossey should be Mr. Fossie.)

#5 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

Absolutely phenomenal. Great work!

#6 Posted by MattyFTM (14354 posts) -

Super, Mooseman.

#7 Edited by Ravey (330 posts) -
@SuperMooseman: Ah right, I was going off of the name on the soundtrack. :d
#8 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

A stray tear sprinted down my cheek as I read through what can only be described as brilliance.

#9 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Sir SuperMooseman is one of the reasons I love GiantBomb.

#10 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

The stat tracking on guides is broken, so don't get too disappointed if it shows up as only having like 10 views or something. A bunch of mine have been stuck like that for a while.

Great guide though, hopefully people see it.

#11 Posted by Vinny (1602 posts) -

Really nice stuff. Great guide for a great game. Thanks for the hard work.

Staff

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.