Only $25 via Amazon PC Download and it can be added to Steam

#1 Posted by shakra (252 posts) -
#2 Posted by RadixNegative2 (524 posts) -

Cool thanks for the heads up!

#3 Posted by Jackel2072 (2269 posts) -

and now its only 12 bucks on amazon. so GO GO GO! 

#4 Posted by Shivoa (635 posts) -
Game Downloads are only available to US customers

Son of a...! It got all the way to the end of the checkout before telling me :(

#5 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

LA Noire is only 5 bucks on their too, I bought it even though i already have it on xbox 360.

#6 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

Also another question, is the Darkness 2 worth getting or should I rather get the saboteur and Crysis 2 or the Red Faction Armageddon.

#7 Posted by Jackel2072 (2269 posts) -

@Brunchies said:

Also another question, is the Darkness 2 worth getting or should I rather get the saboteur and Crysis 2 or the Red Faction Armageddon.

Red faction Armageddon was pretty bad, it felt pretty generic compared to gorilla. However i did enjoy Crysis 2 (yes i realize to some extent that may contradict my previous statement) the only problem with Crysis 2, is you have to go and manually download the DX11 patch. as for saboteur i have no comment.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.