PC Version

#1 Posted by RenMcKormack (1072 posts) -

I see there is a PC version. Anybody gotten this? 50 dollar dl on Amazon sounds good. Is there anything I should be concerned about? Game-pad support?

#2 Posted by jetsetwillie (857 posts) -

why not checkken out the demo

#3 Posted by Gnubberen (762 posts) -

@RenMcKormack: Try the demo on steam... I also think it's $50 on steam.

#4 Posted by Akeldama (4238 posts) -

I thoroughly enjoyed the demo from Steam. Picked up my copy of the game today.

#5 Posted by JeanLuc (3573 posts) -

@RenMcKormack: My friend bought the PC version. Seems fine. He's playing it with a gamepad and it looks really good.

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

I finished the Steam demo twice, game's awesome. It's a shooter, which is why you need a mouse.

#7 Posted by TwilitEnd656 (617 posts) -

Game as a whole is running great so far. Gamepad support present. No AA nor simple way to change FOV though.

#8 Edited by cyraxible (682 posts) -

I just checked out the demo, looks great at higher resolution, a severe lack of options is disappointing. Like it's been mentioned there is no AA, AF, or FOV change.

Pretty disappointing, that.

I'll probably wait until it is on sale on Steam.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.