Where is Nolan North

#1 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

I remember from the E3 demo that Nolan North was voicing the main character, but his voice is not in the recent demo. Did they replace him with the original voice actor?

#2 Posted by GentlemanlyGentleman (320 posts) -

From what I recall, Nolan North was only giving them a hand.  It's not the original actor back either unfortunately, but that's the way it is.

#3 Posted by EpicBenjamin (625 posts) -

The new voice actor is Brian Bloom. He has voiced characters like Kane from K&L; and Varric from DA 2. I think he does a great job as Jackie in this game.

#4 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

Well, as long he's alliterated.

#5 Posted by JeanLuc (3583 posts) -

@EpicBenjamin: I agree. Sucks that the original guy didn't come back but Bloom does a great job replacing him.

#6 Posted by supermonkey122 (817 posts) -

Nolan North is definitely not the voice of Jackie, but I really wish Kirk Acevedo was back.

#7 Posted by Vitor (2821 posts) -

@mandude said:

Well, as long he's alliterated.

It's part of the job description.

#8 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3051 posts) -

No-No!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.