Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 01, 2002

The third entry in Bethesda's series of expansive first-person role-playing games. Arriving on the island of Vvardenfell as a prisoner, the player character is caught up in an ancient prophecy, as well as a power struggle between factions, races, and gods incarnate.

Adventures in Morrowind: Journal Entry #8

AndyMacneil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AndyMacneil

2 Heartfire, 3E330

I moved out of Caius’ house and bought a recently built manor in town, near the Pawnbroker for 3000 drakes. It is a cozy place, worth the money. I traded my sword and shield for a steel claymore. I found that I wasn’t my greatest with the sword and shield combination.

Nileno wanted me to go to the Inanius Egg Mine to kill the Kwama queen, destroying a rival’s business. The Inanius mine is near Suran. I checked my map and decided not to do that quite yet. It’s a 2 day trip at least.

Instead, I took a trip to Ald’Ruhn to visit Aengoth the Jeweler of the Thieves’ Guild. He’s a funny fellow, a strange wood elf if I ever saw one. He said he would not be able to promote me for a while because I’m not skilled enough, but he still gave me jobs. My first was to steal Anaren’s Devil Tanto from the local Mages’ Guild. He said the guild would be empty for a few hours.

There was a mage there, waiting. I disposed of him quickly with my new claymore and found the tanto downstairs in a chest. I found 500 drakes around the building and an interesting looking book called “Withershins.” Aengoth gave me no reward, whatever I stole from the guild was it. Fair enough.

I was in Arobar Manor, looking for a Redoran Master Helm. I took me a while to find it, but there it was, on top of a shelf with the head of Arobar Manor standing in front of it. I casually wandered the room and when he wasn’t looking I quickly put it in my bag and left. Before I left, I looked around in some other rooms and found a book called “Boethiah’s Pillow Book.” I don’t know what the hell I had just read. I can’t even describe it.

Aengoth gave me 1000 drakes and then asked for Boethiah’s Pillow Book. What a coincidence. That book was unbelieveable anyway. He gave me an amulet and a Chameleon Ring for the book. Once again, Aengoth asked me for another book: Withershins. I laughed and handed it over to him. I told him I had stolen it from the Mages’ Guild when I was robbing them. We decided to ignore the past two coincidences. 1000 drakes.

I asked for another job before going to bed. Find some scrape metal. Usually found in a dwemer ruin. Here we go.

6 Heartfire, 3E330

I am never entering a Dwemer ruin unprepared ever again. I was exploring a ruin I had found when I found this golden ball. I crept closer to it and something popped out of it and stabbed me in the chest, through my armor! Somehow (I don’t know how) I managed to escape, while losing a lot of blood. I didn’t have any potions so I had to crawl back to town. Apparently I stumbled into the bar and Aengoth shoved a potion down my throat and patched me up. I nearly died. I awoke a few hours ago. Though I am still weak, I’ve got stuff to do.

I told Aengoth I won’t be back for a while, or at least until I’ve trained enough.

AndyMacneil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AndyMacneil

2 Heartfire, 3E330

I moved out of Caius’ house and bought a recently built manor in town, near the Pawnbroker for 3000 drakes. It is a cozy place, worth the money. I traded my sword and shield for a steel claymore. I found that I wasn’t my greatest with the sword and shield combination.

Nileno wanted me to go to the Inanius Egg Mine to kill the Kwama queen, destroying a rival’s business. The Inanius mine is near Suran. I checked my map and decided not to do that quite yet. It’s a 2 day trip at least.

Instead, I took a trip to Ald’Ruhn to visit Aengoth the Jeweler of the Thieves’ Guild. He’s a funny fellow, a strange wood elf if I ever saw one. He said he would not be able to promote me for a while because I’m not skilled enough, but he still gave me jobs. My first was to steal Anaren’s Devil Tanto from the local Mages’ Guild. He said the guild would be empty for a few hours.

There was a mage there, waiting. I disposed of him quickly with my new claymore and found the tanto downstairs in a chest. I found 500 drakes around the building and an interesting looking book called “Withershins.” Aengoth gave me no reward, whatever I stole from the guild was it. Fair enough.

I was in Arobar Manor, looking for a Redoran Master Helm. I took me a while to find it, but there it was, on top of a shelf with the head of Arobar Manor standing in front of it. I casually wandered the room and when he wasn’t looking I quickly put it in my bag and left. Before I left, I looked around in some other rooms and found a book called “Boethiah’s Pillow Book.” I don’t know what the hell I had just read. I can’t even describe it.

Aengoth gave me 1000 drakes and then asked for Boethiah’s Pillow Book. What a coincidence. That book was unbelieveable anyway. He gave me an amulet and a Chameleon Ring for the book. Once again, Aengoth asked me for another book: Withershins. I laughed and handed it over to him. I told him I had stolen it from the Mages’ Guild when I was robbing them. We decided to ignore the past two coincidences. 1000 drakes.

I asked for another job before going to bed. Find some scrape metal. Usually found in a dwemer ruin. Here we go.

6 Heartfire, 3E330

I am never entering a Dwemer ruin unprepared ever again. I was exploring a ruin I had found when I found this golden ball. I crept closer to it and something popped out of it and stabbed me in the chest, through my armor! Somehow (I don’t know how) I managed to escape, while losing a lot of blood. I didn’t have any potions so I had to crawl back to town. Apparently I stumbled into the bar and Aengoth shoved a potion down my throat and patched me up. I nearly died. I awoke a few hours ago. Though I am still weak, I’ve got stuff to do.

I told Aengoth I won’t be back for a while, or at least until I’ve trained enough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.