hellknightleon's Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Collector's Edition), The (PC) review

Make a new life!

I have the song burned into my brain. I've spent well over 400 hours in the game... I found everything and kill everyone. This game is awesome. Now that Skyrim is out... I recommend taking a look back at this game(if you've yet to).

Pros - Awesome sandbox that lets you do almost anything, Moders have been building shit for this game for years, computers of almost any type can play this game,Bluh bluh bluh awesome story and all that good stuff.

Cons - Old... I mean that's not a con per say... but it is old and looks it.

Posted by MadMatt

Dead slow old... also pro tip when you find a guy who fell out of the sky with his awesome jump spell... dont read the scroll