Greg Kasavin Oblivion marathon.

#1 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -
#2 Edited by Turambar (6481 posts) -
@SmilingPig said:

Dose any one knows if the Oblivion marathon still exist, all I could find is a 20 min video on Gamespot http://www.gamespot.com/the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion/videos/the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-gameplay-marathon-highlights-6146354/.

I really loved Greg's Skyrim marathon and I just bought Oblivion for the second time on Steam (I use to own it on 360) so I figured that watching the 2006 marathon would really get me in to the mood to play some Oblivion.

Jeff stated on the latest Jar Time that no, it probably does not exist anywhere anymore.  The staff at Gamespot don't even know where the original file is.
#3 Posted by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

@Turambar:

That’s a real shame but thanks anyway.

#4 Posted by TruthTellah (7625 posts) -

Your title kind of gave me the impression that you were miraculously posting it.

Then I was horribly disappointed. >_>

As Turambar said, there is little to no chance of its existence. A fleeting moment like a sweet rose long gone.

#5 Posted by Jadeskye (4359 posts) -

I bet someone out there has it. some crazy dude who ripped it off the site.

#6 Posted by 5socks5 (182 posts) -

It's on YouTube somewhere. Hold on.

#7 Posted by TruthTellah (7625 posts) -

@5socks5 said:

I am still holding on. ;_;

#8 Posted by The_Nubster (1949 posts) -

@TruthTellah said:

@5socks5 said:

Maybe it's time to let go. . .

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (13821 posts) -

Well, you always have Dave's Morrowind and Oblivion marathon!

#10 Posted by TruthTellah (7625 posts) -

@The_Nubster said:

@TruthTellah said:

@5socks5 said:

Maybe it's time to let go. . .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.