Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Game » consists of 31 releases. Released Mar 20, 2006

Travel the continent of Tamriel, defend the land against Oblivion's Daedra hordes, and help fill the empty throne of Cyrodiil in the fourth installment of the Elder Scrolls series.

HELP!!

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xandurson

I'm stuck on the Vahtacen's Secret quest in the Mages Guild questline. I know the order of the spells that I need to cast on the pillar and I start going in that order by casting fire, frost, and then sever magicka which then doesn't work and the pillar closes. What is going on? Somebody please help me!

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By RedSox8933

try this

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xandurson

I already watched both parts of that video (you posted part 2 twice) and they didn't help at all. I still get the problem even when I do exactly what that guy does.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By skrutop

Make sure you're using Damage Magicka, and not drain magicka or absorb magicka.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.